Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Peppers & Veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Peppers & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers & veggies recipe. To make stuffed peppers & veggies you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Peppers & Veggies:
- You need 1 of large green pepper.
- Provide 1 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of medium yellow squash.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Provide 1 box of stuffing mix any flavor.
- Provide 1 box of beef flavored rice.
- Take 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 of small eggs.
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers & Veggies:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zuccini and eggplant in half. Use small spoon to scoop out the seeds and innards. Set aside. Cut top off green pepper, dice, and set aside also. Discard pepper seeds and innards. Dice yellow squash, red onion, and tomato. Chop garlic cloves..
- Cook beef rice on stovetop and Sautee diced tomato, red onion, yellow squash, eggplant and zuccini innards, diced top of pepper, and chopped garlic in oil and season to taste..
- Brown ground beef. Combine cooked beef and sauteed veggies in a large mixing bowl with cooked rice, uncooked stuffing mix, eggs, and 2 cups shredded mozzarella. Mix Well..
- Place eggplant and zuccini halves and green pepper onto baking sheet, pan, or dish. Scoop a few spoonfuls of sauce along the bottom of each. Stuff as much mixture as you can into your veggies..
- Top each with a few more spoonfuls of remaining sauce. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top. Bake for 60-90 minutes. Enjoy!.
Stuffed peppers are always a family favorite. This classic version is loaded with ground beef When bell peppers are sliced in half they become the perfect vegetable to stuff with a variety of ingredients. Stuffed peppers are among the handful of dishes that will always remind me of being a kid. Like my mom's stuffed peppers recipe, this one is simple enough to make often. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of.
If you find this Stuffed Peppers & Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.