Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini flowers stuffed with feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini flowers stuffed with feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini flowers stuffed with feta recipe. To cook zucchini flowers stuffed with feta you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini flowers stuffed with feta:
- Use 12 of fresh zucchini flowers.
- Use of For the filling.
- Prepare 100 g of feta cheese, cut in 12 sticks.
- Provide 12 of big spearmint leaves, washed and strained.
- Provide of For the batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of ouzo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2-1 tbsp of boukovo (crushed chili flakes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Zucchini flowers stuffed with feta:
- Fill the sink with water and salt and put your flowers in. Salt will make the bugs run for their lives (if there are any in there) and water will make the flowers open more easily..
- Remove the flowers from the zucchinis very carefully. Use your hands, or a knife to be more sure..
- Open the flowers (again very carefully) and remove the stamen. Take care not to tear the flower..
- Wash the flowers under running water and strain them on a towel..
- Take a flower, open it and put inside a stick of feta and a spearmint leaf..
- Twist the petals to close the flower. Put them all in a plate and place them in the fridge until it's time to fry them..
- Make the batterput all ingredients in a bowl and mix until you get a nice smooth batter. If you are not going to do the frying immediately, place it in the fridge until then..
- The flowers should be served hot, so fry them just before you want to serve them. When it is time, put the oil in a pan, and fry them in medium-hot temperature, for about 3 minutes, turning them until they get golden brown all over..
- You can use your fork to flatten the flowers a bit (while frying). They will fry quicker this way..
- When they are golden brown all over, put them on a paper towel to absorb the extra oil and serve hot..
An easy recipe for Zucchini Fritters with feta and dill, topped with optional Tzatziki sauce. Serve this with a hearty green salad for a simple delicious vegetarian meal or a tasty appetizer! Stuffing zucchini flowers and frying them to crispy golden deliciousness in tempura batter has been on my recipe bucket list for quite some time. You just don't see the flowers very often. I would have loved to have the actual zucchini attached to the flowers too, but was so happy to see these, I took.
If you find this Zucchini flowers stuffed with feta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.