Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Wheat Chocolate Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat Chocolate Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Chocolate Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat chocolate cookies recipe. You can have wheat chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wheat Chocolate Cookies:
- You need FOR of COOKIE DOUGH:.
- Use 100 grams of butter, room temperature.
- Take 1 cup (100 gm) of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/4 (200 gm) of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup (15 gm) of cocoa powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk, chilled.
- Prepare For of BAKING IN COOKER:.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of salt or sand.
Instructions to make Wheat Chocolate Cookies:
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 100 grams butter, 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until everything is well combined. Continue to beat sugar and mixture until it turns whitish and silky smooth. Place a sieve and add 1¼ Wheat flour, ¼ cup cocoa powder, ½ tsp baking powder and pinch salt..
- Sieve the flour. Now mix the flour gently. Crumble and mix until the flour is well combined with butter mixture, add 2 tbsp milk..
- Bring together and form dough to prepare cookie in a pressure cooker add in 1½ cup of salt and place a small cup or cooker rack. also, place a plate above it. Close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Now pinch a ball sized dough and flatten slightly..
- Place the cookie dough over the plate giving good space in between. Now cover and cook on a medium flame for 17 minutes..
- Let it cool completely and the chocolate cookie turns crisp and crunchy. Finally, store the chocolate cookies in an airtight container and enjoy for a week..
Which is great, because that means you probably already have these. This oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is actually a take on these oatmeal berry cookies with some simple modifications. How to Make… Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This kosher, dairy free recipe for whole wheat chocolate chip cookies is made with oil. White whole wheat flour yields tasty whole grain cookies.
If you find this Wheat Chocolate Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.