Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing. This red velvet cake recipe converts even red velvet skeptics. I should know because I used to be one. Red velvet cake is much more than vanilla cake tinted red.
Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. I need absolutely no excuse to bake. · Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake made with layers of creamy cheesecake and red velvet cake covered in cream cheese frosting, it's perfect for Valentine's Day! · Red Velvet Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting from the blog Life, Love and Sugar #valentinesdaycupcakes #candymelts.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This red velvet cake recipe converts even red velvet skeptics. I should know because I used to be one. Red velvet cake is much more than vanilla cake tinted red.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Prepare of For the cake.
- Take 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake with layers of moist red velvet cake and creamy cheesecake, covered in cream cheese frosting! Red velvet cake and chocolate cake are not the same. Yes, there's a little cocoa, but the flavor is harder to describe than that. This recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing is truly indulgent and perfect for any celebration.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.
There's something about a red velvet cake that just makes you feel However, if you want to make a centerpiece cake you can make my Red Velvet Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes. We love seeing all kinds of submissions! All skill levels and types of cakes are welcome. Eggless orange sponge with orange marmalade and cream cheese frosting.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!