Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ultimate chewy chocolate chunk cookies recipe. To make ultimate chewy chocolate chunk cookies you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- Use 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 of medium-sized egg.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate bar (cut into chunks).
- Use 1/2 cup of dark chocolate (cut into chunks).
- Prepare of Optional for a different kind of cookie:.
- Take 1/2 cup of white chocolate bar (cut into chunks).
- You need 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts (slightly crushed).
Steps to make Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- Let’s get started making these incredible cookies!.
- First step is to combine both sugars and melted butter in a medium-sized bowl using a silicone spatula or a wooden mixing spoon..
- Next, mix in the egg and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well..
- This is your base cookie dough. Now is the perfect time to get creative with toppings! For this recipe I’ve chosen to make a traditional chocolate chunk cookie, and a white chocolate chunk cookie with macadamia nuts. Other topping options can be: m&ms, crushed up Oreo cookies, or chocolate chips and pretzels..
- (If you are going to a traditional chocolate chunk cookie recipe, the best way to cut your chocolate bars into chunks is just by using a sharp knife. Don’t worry about the chunks being even. Those uneven chocolate chunks will give you different size chocolate pockets which we all know and love in our cookies.).
- Add in your toppings to the cookie dough and mix well. Now I know it’s not recommended but YOLO so I always sample my raw cookie dough because who doesn’t like cookie dough? (Just don’t eat it all then and there!).
- Cover the bowl with Saran Wrap and chill in the fridge for a minimum of one hour..
- Pro tip: The longer your cookie dough chills, the more intense and complex the flavor will be. Some bakeries let their cookie dough chill for 24hrs or more! But, if you don’t have the patience to do that —like me—chill for at least an hour and you will still get an incredible cookie packed with flavor..
- After chilling for an hour; preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)..
- Using a cookie scoop, place your cookie dough balls on a tray about 2” from each other. Bake for 14-17 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let it cool for at least 15-20 minutes. If you have enough self control, wait to serve until the cookies have cooled completely for the best texture..
- Perfect for dipping in milk or coffee, or being served with vanilla ice cream!.
Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. The flavor and texture of these cookies is unparalleled by any other recipe. Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies. I just threw out all my other chocolate chip cookie recipes! We have made this recipe three times now and they are wonderful!
If you find this Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.