Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple steamed bread for people with wheat, dairy, or egg allergies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have simple steamed bread for people with wheat, dairy, or egg allergies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies:
- Make ready 50 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of plus Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of enough to make a batter that's runnier than pancake batter Soy milk.
Steps to make Simple Steamed Bread for People with Wheat, Dairy, or Egg Allergies:
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix them together until smooth with a rubber spatula. The mixture should be quite creamy, and runnier than pancake batter..
- Split the batter between 2 heat-resistant containers. We have these donut moulds at home so I'm using those..
- I used to use Ziploc containers for this step but have found it works best with thin plastic containers since then..
- Heat the bread for 2 minutes in the microwave. Take the bread out and if the edges are still white and raw, heat them for a further 20 seconds..
- Once the bread has been removed from the microwave, remove them from the moulds and place them on a wire rack to cool. If the steam sticks to the bread it will become wet and sticky..
- Once the bread is cool enough to touch it's ready to eat Please only cut the bread with a knife once cooled, otherwise it may stick..
- Addendum – If you reduce the amount of sugar and cut the bread in half you can use it to make hamburgers! With this recipe, all of my family members were finally able to eat hamburgers together..
- Addendum – My friend says that this bread is even fluffier if you steam it in a steamer rather than a microwave..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple steamed bread for people with wheat, dairy, or egg allergies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!