Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini recipe. To make stuffed zucchini you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed zucchini:
- Prepare of Young green zucchini, approximately 10 – enough to cover the base of a large saucepan..
- Provide 500 g of beef mince.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of rice.
- You need 125 g of – 150 g butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped in the blender.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon.
Steps to make Stuffed zucchini:
- Wash and scrape the exterior of the zucchini. Using the point of a long narrow knife, remove the flesh of each zucchini, creating a cavity..
- In a bowl, combine and mix well the mince, onion, dill, rice, and seasoning..
- With this mixture, stuff the zucchini lightly. Do not compress your filling, to allow the rice space to swell. Any remaining stuffing, can be shaped into small meatballs, and placed alongside the zucchini in the pan..
- Season the zucchini. Cut the butter or margarine inot little pieces, and sprinkle them over the zucchini. Without adding any water, place the pan on the stove and turn the heat up to the max for approximately 5 minutes, so as to give the zucchini a chance to saute in the melting butter..
- Add enough water to just cover the zucchini. Lower the heat and let simmer for approximately 50-60 minutes until most of the liquid has cooked down..
- Just before the end of the cooking process, prepare the egg-lemon sauce. Whisk the egg well with the lemon juice. Temper with a little of the liquid form the zucchini, and then pour the egg mixture over the zucchini. Allow to heat through for about 2 minutes, and take off the heat..
If you find this Stuffed zucchini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.