Turkey Egg Noodle Bake. We provide you only the best Turkey Egg Noodle Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Turkey Egg Noodle Bake Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Turkey Egg Noodle Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Turkey noodle casserole with egg noodles, leftover turkey, shallots, celery, and a white sauce with Gruyere, mustard, and tarragon. Photography Credit: Elise Bauer Every year we start our Thanksgiving planning with the best of intentions. "Last year was over-the-top.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey egg noodle bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Egg Noodle Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Egg Noodle Bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
We provide you only the best Turkey Egg Noodle Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Turkey Egg Noodle Bake Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Turkey Egg Noodle Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey egg noodle bake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Egg Noodle Bake:
- Get 1 package of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, slices.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 packages (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 of soup cans milk.
- Get of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Combine cooked egg noodles, turkey, and peas in the prepared baking dish. Pour hot soup mixture over top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Grease a flameproof casserole dish with a little softened butter nested in a piece of paper towel then transfer the turkey noodle mixture to the dish. Top the casserole with Gruyere then bread.
Instructions to make Turkey Egg Noodle Bake:
- Sauté sliced onion and green pepper in a pan that has been coated in olive oil, then add in minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes……..
- Add to veggies both packs of ground turkey, sauté until turkey is browned……..
- Add in your black pepper and thyme, sauté well…….
- In a pot boil your egg noodles in salted water, drain well and set to the side…….
- Now add in both cans of condensed soups and the soup cans of milk, mix well……
- Add to ground turkey mixture drained egg noodles, stir well……
- Place mixture in a baking pan that has been coated with canola oil cooking spray…..
- Add your 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Stir together noodle mixture, sauce mixture, and turkey in a large heatproof bowl until combined. In a large bowl, combine the thawed peas with the diced cooked turkey and cooked noodles. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, soup, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper. Place the cooked pasta and the chopped turkey meat into the prepared casserole dish and mix them well. Pour the sauce over the noodles in the casserole dish and mix everything together.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food turkey egg noodle bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!