Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. This easy Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is a perfect meal for those busy weeknights during the summer. With slow cooker pasta bakes like this, you get to enjoy a delicious, hearty meal with very little work. It might sound a little.cheesy.but it just doesn't get better than that.
Includes step by step recipe video. This Crock Pot Baked Ziti is obviously NOT. Make baked ziti in your slow cooker in this recipe that has a rich tomato-meat sauce and a blend of ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sharon's slow cooker baked ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is a perfect meal for those busy weeknights during the summer. With slow cooker pasta bakes like this, you get to enjoy a delicious, hearty meal with very little work. It might sound a little.cheesy.but it just doesn't get better than that.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sharon's slow cooker baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Make ready Half of a large onion (chopped).
- Take 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Make ready of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Make ready 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 1 of egg (beaten).
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- Get of Non stick cooking spray.
Getting perfectly cooked pasta and gooey melted cheese from the slow cooker takes some technique. This takes only a few minutes to assemble and is really, really good!!! The sauce penetrated the noodles just like a baked pasta should and the cheese was gooey and delicious! Best of all, it was a super cheap meal because the ingredients didn't cost very much at all!
Instructions to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is an easy crock pot pasta dinner that's perfect for weeknight meals. The pasta cooks right in the sauce! I've made countless slow cooker dinners and breakfasts and even cooked rolls and cinnamon rolls in them. Seriously, there isn't much that a slow cooker can't do! Yes, you really can make baked ziti (well, "baked" ziti) in your slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sharon's slow cooker baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!