Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce recipe. You can have stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce:
- You need 1 kilogram of zucchini medium size.
- Provide 500 grams of eggplant small size.
- Get of Filling.
- Provide 300 grams of minced meat.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Egyptian rice.
- Take 1 tbs of margarine.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of spices(7spices).
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 1 liter of crushed tomatos.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of spices (7spices).
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce:
- Cut off the zucchini stalks, then slice off the dried tips at bothends.
- Cut off the eggplant stalks.
- Carrefully hollow out the zucchini and eggplant.
- From the stalk end using the manakra tool, keep hollowing until you have a generous cavity.
- Wash the zucchini and eggplant.
- Wash and rince the egyptian rice, soak in water for 30 minutes, drain, then add the minced meat, salt, 7 spices and mix all together very well.
- Fill the zucchini and eggplant with prepared stuffing to the half, test with your finger to make sure of the quantity.
- Sauce preparation: in a pot, pour the crushed tomato with water, cook until it comes to a boil, then add salt, 7 spices, zucchini and eggplants.
- Cover the pot, leave aside till it boils again.
- Take off the cover and cook on medium heat till its well done.
- Estimated time is 15 to 30 minutes.
- Note: Eggplant may be fully cooked before zucchini. Check eggplant every once in a while, when well done, remove it from the pot and leave the zucchini untill it is well cooked..
- Served hot.
- Made by: Fatima Adra.
Zucchini And Eggplants Cream With Saffron. Here the eggplant is cooked with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and garlic and flavored with vinegar, chives, tomato sauce, red wine, oregano, salt and pepper to make a gourmet sauce. For the tomato sauce, peel remaining onion and garlic, finely chop and cook until translucent in the olive oil. Add peeled tomatoes (including juice) and tomato paste and puree everything with an immersion blender. Add the bay leaf and sugar and season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Stuffed zucchini and eggplant in tomato sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.