Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. This Crockpot Lasagna Soup is everything you love about lasagna but in an easy to make, hearty soup that's made in the crockpot. That's why I am obsessed with this Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. Not only does it use one of my favorite kitchen tools, the slow cooker, it's really couldn't be easier to.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, mushrooms, basil, parsley, water, salt and pepper to slow cooker; stir. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lasagna soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Crockpot Lasagna Soup is everything you love about lasagna but in an easy to make, hearty soup that's made in the crockpot. That's why I am obsessed with this Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. Not only does it use one of my favorite kitchen tools, the slow cooker, it's really couldn't be easier to.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lasagna soup – slow cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Get 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Get 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Take of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup – All the best flavors of lasagna made right into a soup! This Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the ultimate comfort food. Not only is it easy to make, but even picky eaters love it.
Steps to make Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
My husband and I aren't usually big However, this simple Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is quick, delicious, filling, and a family favorite every time. My picky eaters gobbled this one right. The slow cooking process along with the sausage give this soup a really rich and deep flavor. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lasagna soup – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!