Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas – slow cooker. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas – slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Take of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of salsa of choice.
- Get of onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready of bell peppers, sliced.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Get of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Get of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Make ready of Juice from 1 lime.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajitas – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!