Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting. Vanilla buttercream is my first choice- I love sweet, creamy vanilla with chocolate cupcakes and sprinkles. Kids love these as birthday treats, too. If you want to take it a step further, try swirled frosting instead!
Being the little cakes that they are, cupcakes. Cupcakes are best the same day they're made, but can be kept in an Vanilla cupcakes with a simple, classic buttercream will always be my number one choice. Thanks a ton for this awesome recipe!
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Vanilla buttercream is my first choice- I love sweet, creamy vanilla with chocolate cupcakes and sprinkles. Kids love these as birthday treats, too. If you want to take it a step further, try swirled frosting instead!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting:
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of & 1/8 cup cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Take 1/8 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 of & 1/8 cup hot boiling water.
- Take 1 tsp of chocolate extract.
- Get of for frosting:.
- Get 100 gm of unsalted butter(room temperature).
- Make ready 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanila extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of milk(if needed).
I am a champ at chocolate cupcakes and decided to try my. Buttery vanilla cupcakes filled with sprinkles and topped with creamy chocolate buttercream. Vanilla cupcakes – they have brought me close to tears. Sometimes too dense, sometimes too dry but oh when they are done well, they are pure perfection.
Instructions to make Chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream frosting:
- Stieve all dry ingredients n add sugar in it.. mix n set a side…
- Now in another bowl mix all wet ingredients with hand whisk(do not over mix)..Now add in dry ingredients n fold with spatula…
- Batter is ready Now.. Now line up ur cupcake liner with 2/3 of the quantity.. mean while start heating ur oven at 180 degree on lower flame(only).. set time for 20 to 25 mins…
- Now bake ur cupcakes.. n allow to cool.
- For frosting.. mix all ingredients except milk n beat on low speed until creamy texture form.. if u find ur texture hard then add milk(do not add too much otherwise ur frosting become running.. it has to b little hard so u can make ur desired shape).. Now take a piping bag insert 2d nozzel in it.. fill ur bag with frosting n make shapes…
- Decorate with sprinkles,ready r homemade foundant n enjoy…
Add half of the icing sugar and mix until well incorporated. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! I topped these with my homemade chocolate buttercream frosting, but I've included several Then, you'll mix in your wet ingredients – oil, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, boiling water, and instant espresso powder. These simple Chocolate Cupcakes are perfect in flavor and texture, paired with chocolate buttercream frosting. How to make homemade vanilla cupcakes with a chocolate German buttercream(or regular German buttercream).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!