Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to audrey's italian stuffed zucchini recipe. You can cook audrey's italian stuffed zucchini using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini:
- Take 1 of crazy large overgrown zucchini!.
- Use 1 lb of raw bulk ground italian sausage.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 24 oz of spagetti sauce of your choice.
- Use 8 oz of shredded or sliced motzarella cheese.
Steps to make Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash zucchini, cut off ends, slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out just the seeds only..
- In a medium bowl combine raw sausage, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and minced garlic..
- Mix with hands very well. It will be a dough like consistency..
- Place zucchini in or on any oven safe dish so the zucchini stays standing up and doesnt tip over…….. Stuff the wells of the zucchini evenly..
- Equally pour spaghetti sauce over each..
- Place zucchini into the oven!.
- Bake at 350 for about 60-75 minutes or until sausage is cooked through..
- Remove from oven but keep oven set to 350..
- Sprinkle motzarella cheese evenly between the two halves. Add more if you love cheese! :).
- Place back into oven for 5-15 minutes or cheese is melted and to your liking..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 min..
- Slice it up and serve!.
Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cut zucchini in half and carve the center containing the seeds. Prepare the filling: in a bowl, mix the canned tuna, diced garlic, chopped olives and capers, salt and pepper. Stuffed zucchini flowers are one of Italy's most graceful and elegant street foods. The soft filling is enwrapped and protected by a deliciously crisp outer surface which, when bitten into, reveals a centre of authentic, heavenly flavour!
If you find this Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.