Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage. Patrick's Day corned beef dinner, and celebrate the easy way. Cook this in your slow cooker all day and you're guaranteed success! Serve this with soda bread for a warm and satisfying meal.
Add carrots and potatoes to the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage. Serve your slow cooker corned beef recipe with horseradish or dijon mustard (you can also roast potatoes with dijon like these Dijon Roasted Tools Used in making this Slow Cooker Corned Beef: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has been a workhorse for me.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker corned beef & cabbage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Patrick's Day corned beef dinner, and celebrate the easy way. Cook this in your slow cooker all day and you're guaranteed success! Serve this with soda bread for a warm and satisfying meal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker corned beef & cabbage using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Make ready 1 of Corned Beef Brisket – 3-4 lbs w/seasoning packet – rinsed.
- Prepare 8-10 of Small-Medium Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut in half.
- Take 3 of Medium Onions – quartered.
- Make ready 1 Bag of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head of Cabbage quartered, cored, rinsed.
- Get to taste of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 32 oz of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Take of Water.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef is incredibly juicy, tender and very flavorful. Made with cabbage, potatoes and carrots for a well rounded meal. The beef is juicy and flavorful, slowly cooked with lots of garlic and spices. Add the corned beef to the slow cooker.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Rinse Brisket and set aside.
- Clean and halve potatoes and place in cooker.
- Peel and quarter onions and add to cooker.
- Rinse carrots and add to cooker.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Empty spice packet on top of meat.
- Add beef broth to cooker.
- Add water to cooker so that meat is covered as much as possible.
- Cover and set timer for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove meat after 8 hours (or 4 hours depending on the time frame chosen) – place cabbage into pot and mix in – salt, pepper and onion powder to taste – place meat back on top of vegetables and cook for another hour.
- Remove meat and let rest for 10 minutes afterwhich slice with the grain.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl or on a plate with meat on top and ladle some broth on as well.
- Serve with horseradish sauce or mustard of your choice and your favorite bread or rolls if so desired.
Sprinkle over the seasoning packet that came with the roast. Add the lid to the slow cooker. You can choose when to add your cabbage. I don't cook corned beef often (maybe once or twice a year), so because it feels new every time, I always end up stressing. But this year, I discovered There are a lot of ways to cook corned beef (in a Dutch oven, the pressure cooker, etc.), but the slow cooker reigns supreme.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker corned beef & cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!