Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes. Place the peanut butter in a small bowl and nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds so that it melts. Drizzle it into the batter as well. Gently fold in the banana and peanut butter.
To assemble, dollop a few spoonfuls of Peanut butter filling between the protein pancakes and garnish with additional chocolate chips, banana and peanuts. In a medium-sized mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg. Spoon a half cup of peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl, and pour a cup of maple syrup on top.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Place the peanut butter in a small bowl and nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds so that it melts. Drizzle it into the batter as well. Gently fold in the banana and peanut butter.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes:
- Take 1 of banana, mashed.
- Take 1/3 of chocolate peanut butter.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 cup of of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of salt.
Heat them together until they are runny and smooth, and then drizzle the syrup on top of the hot. Using a blender or Magic Bullet, first add all of the wet ingredients then dry ingredients (except chocolate chips). This will expedite the blending process, brief though it may be. Easy, healthy, high protein chocolate chip peanut butter banana pancakes.
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes:
- In a small bowl, mix mashed banana and chocolate peanut butter until smooth and combined..
- In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in the banana mixture until well combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined..
- Cook the pancakes in an electric skillet, heated to 350°F..
- Serve topped with a teaspoon of chocolate peanut butter and banana slices(optional). Makes about 22 medium sized pancakes.
Mix the peanut butter with the icing sugar, milk and chocolate chips. Spread the choc-chip mix over pancakes. Fold up and sprinkle with a few chopped peanuts, if you like. Preparation Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and peanut butter until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate peanut butter banana pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!