Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna Mexicana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Mexicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Mexicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna mexicana recipe. You can cook lasagna mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna Mexicana:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- Use 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Use 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- Take 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Take 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Lasagna Mexicana:
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Categories: How to Cook Lasagna Beef Main Dish. My whole family loves this beefy lasagna flavored with taco seasoning. Even my picky five-year-old will eat it. Serve with shredded lettuce, fresh sliced tomatoes, olives and sour cream.
If you find this Lasagna Mexicana recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.