3-ingredient banana pancake. Mash banana in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in egg, then flour until smooth. Gluten and grain free – use this as a base and then add your favourite toppings and flavours.
Typically, you can find us eating eggless waffles on the regular. Using a food processor, blender, personal blender or thermo cooker – process together the bananas, eggs and flour until a smooth batter is achieved. Heat a non stick fry pan.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 3-ingredient banana pancake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3-ingredient banana pancake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. 3-ingredient banana pancake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Mash banana in a medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in egg, then flour until smooth. Gluten and grain free – use this as a base and then add your favourite toppings and flavours.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3-ingredient banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3-ingredient banana pancake:
- Prepare 1-2 of very ripe bananas (overripe is perfect).
- Take 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp of milk (any kind will do, even coconut milk).
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter + splash of oil for frying pan.
Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone. Mash the Bananas into a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add the Eggs and whisk until combined, then whisk in the Self-Rising Flour until no lumps remain.
Instructions to make 3-ingredient banana pancake:
- Mash bananas in a bowl with the salt until it forms a smooth wet paste..
- Add 2 tbsp flour and a splash of milk. Mix to see if consistency is like a thick batter. It should be smooth enough to pour into the frying pan but not as runny as regular pancake batter. Add more flour or milk til desired consistency is reached..
- Meanwhile, heat a flat pan on medium heat with the butter & a bit of oil (the oil keeps the butter from burning). Pour in batter and form either one medium size pancake or two smaller ones..
- Cook for about 3 – 4 minutes on the first side until little bubbles form on the surface before carefully flipping over. Cook the other side for 2 -3 minutes. If the heat appears too high, switch to a low flame. The natural sugars in bananas makes it caramelise / burn easily..
- Serve immediately. I find this eggless pancake gets a bit chewy if it sits at room temperature so make it in small batches when you're ready to eat some easy, healthy pancakes :).
Grease a small skillet with cooking spray (or butter). Pour some Banana Pancake batter in the middle of the skillet, on medium heat. The more ripe (or overripe) your bananas, the sweeter your pancakes will be. Hop to it: Whip up cute and tasty hotcakes quick as you-know-what. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food 3-ingredient banana pancake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!