Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. You can cook seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Get of Seared Chicken.
- Provide 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- Take 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- You need of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- Get 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Provide 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl. An elevated take on the Al Pastor Tacos made in the truck. If you like a slight kick of spice, you'll love this bowl. Imli roasted chicken Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, imli roasted chicken.
If you find this Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.