Halloween Popcorn Balls.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, halloween popcorn balls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halloween Popcorn Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Halloween Popcorn Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook halloween popcorn balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Get 10 cup of popped popcorn.
- Prepare 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped and melted until smooth.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, cnopped and melted until smooth.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of orange or any Halloween colored sprinkles divided use. 4 tablespons for semi sweet popcorn and 2 tablespoons,for white chocolate popcorn.
- Get 2 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Instructions to make Halloween Popcorn Balls:
- Line 12 muffin tins with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down into tin to line it..
- Divide the popcorn evenly into 2 large bowls..
- Into one bowl of popcorn mix in warm.melted white chocolate, add 2 tablespoons of the Halloween sprinkles,and 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles mix gently. Divide popcorn into 6 of the plastic lined cupcake tins. Pressing gently to form balls..
- Into second bowl of popcorn mix warm melted semi sweet chocolate with popcorn, add the remaing 4 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles. Divide into remaining 6 plastic lined cup cake tins, forming into balls..
- Refrigerate until.set about 30 minutes then pop.out and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food halloween popcorn balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!