Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Beef Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef salad recipe. To cook spicy beef salad you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Salad:
- Provide 250 grams of sirlion steak.
- Provide 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of carrots peeled and sliced into ribbons.
- Prepare 100 grams of cherry tomatoes cut into halves.
- Get 6 of radishes sliced thinly.
- Take 3 of chillies strength and colour your choice.
- Take 1 of small cucumber peeled, deseeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small lettuce finely shredded.
- Use 1 of small bunch of fresh mint leaves roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of red onion roughly chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of golden caster sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Use 2 tbsp of peanuts (salted or unsalted).
Steps to make Spicy Beef Salad:
- Dressing first. Add garlic and 1 deseeded and chopped chilli with a pinch of salt to a mortar and grind into a paste..
- Add sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and stir. Have a taste (nice eh?), if you feel it needs something more feel free to add. Leave to one side..
- Beef next. Season beef on both sides with salt and pepper. Push seasoning into beef and leave for 5 mins. Heat pan over a medium to high heat. Add oil and cook beef to your liking. Set aside to rest..
- Salad next. Into a large bowl add all prepared veg. Chillies need to be finely chopped (deseed for less heat if you like)..
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons of dressing over salad and gently toss to evenly cover salad..
- Trim off excess fat of beef and discard. Cut beef into thin bite size strips. Scatter beef over salad..
- Drizzle remainder of dressing over beef salad..
- Pan roast peanuts with a pinch of salt (if using unsalted) for a couple of mins. Roughly chop and sprinkle over salad..
- Serve with a nice White Wine. Enjoy..
It makes this recipe come together even faster and gives the steak extra flavor at the same time. The Thai beef salad dressing/marinade is made by whisking together: Coconut aminos; Olive oil; Lime juice; Fish sauce; Thai red curry. Add beef; stir-fry until cooked as desired. Remove beef from pan; gently toss with red pepper and cucumber. Place greens in a large bowl or divide among individual bowls or plates; top with beef mixture.
If you find this Spicy Beef Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.