Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork chops recipe. You can cook oven baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Take 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Use 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- Take 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- Use 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. To ensure tender oven baked pork chops, I don't recommend baking frozen pork chops because they will become tough. This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior. Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself A thin pork chop is difficult to cook perfectly with this method, because of the hard sear you give both sides before it goes in the oven. Pork chops are a tender, quick-cooking cut of meat — so quick-cooking, in fact, that they're very easy to overcook.
If you find this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.