Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. How to Make Delicious Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. A family favorite Caesar salad recipe. These homemade croutons are seasoned with garlic, herbs, and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently to combine. If desired, add additional anchovy fillets. A family favorite Caesar salad recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons is something that I have loved my whole life.
How to Make Delicious Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. A family favorite Caesar salad recipe. These homemade croutons are seasoned with garlic, herbs, and Parmesan cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Prepare of main course, salad, chicken.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarita mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of tequila.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of triple sec (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 cup of light Olive oil.
- Get 5 piece of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic, minced very fine.
- Make ready 8 oz of French baguette.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of For raspberry vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberry vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Make it an even quicker dish by using ready-made croutons and Caesar dressing. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Chicken Caesar salad with parmesan croutons. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal.
Steps to make Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons:
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! Crisp romaine, rich and garlicky dressing, crunchy croutons, and the pungent tang of good Parmesan—they come together. Thai Chicken Salad Chicken Salad Recipes Chopped Salad Recipes Chopped Chicken Salads Healthy Dinner With Chicken Healthy Recipes With A raw cauliflower salad with horseradish, dill and yoghurt dressing. I know it's been a while since I last posted something here. croutons – garlic croutons, at that! Caesar Salad Dressing. parmesan cheese, for finishing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food raspberry margarita chicken salad with garlic parmesan croutons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!