Apple Tea Poundcake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, apple tea poundcake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Tea Poundcake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Apple Tea Poundcake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apple tea poundcake using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Tea Poundcake:
- Take of For the poundcake batter:.
- Get 95 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Get 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 120 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs (L).
- Take 2 of tea bags Tea leaves (Earl Grey).
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Apple Tea Poundcake:
- Preliminaries: Line the poundcake tin with glassine paper. If the pan has a nonstick finish or is made of silicone, grease it with vegetable oil..
- Preliminaries: Return the eggs and butter to room temperature. Sift the cake flour twice from a height to incorporate lots of air into it, even if it seems like a lot of work..
- Make the caramelized apples and leave to cool. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146241-caramelized-apple.
- Put the room temperature butter in a bowl and mix until it's glossy like mayonnaise. If the butter is at room temperature it will reach the mayonnaise-like stage right away..
- Add all the granulated sugar to the creamed butter at once. Beat with a handheld mixer until it's white and fluffy, about 10 minutes..
- Push the butter towards the center of the bowl occasionally..
- After 10 minutes, it's quite fluffy..
- If you have more energy, continue beating for 15 minutes. You can skip this if you like..
- Break an egg into a separate bowl and beat it very well before adding it to the butter-sugar mixture. Use a handheld mixer for this again..
- Add the 2nd egg in the same way. If you add 2 eggs at once the batter may split. Cold eggs may make the batter split too..
- Add the lemon juice, cake flour and tea leaves. Turn the bowl counter-clockwise while scooping up the batter from the bottom of the bowl to mix..
- Mix well but not too much, until the batter is glossy. Add the caramelized apples..
- Pour the batter into the pancake pan. Make sure to fill the corners properly, and level out the surface..
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven, then lower the heat to 170°C and cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 20 minutes..
- After cooling the cake for a while, wrap it up in foil and let rest in the refrigerator for a day. The butter doesn't taste good unless it's chilled and hardened, so wait a day..
- When the cake is just out of the refrigerator it's hard and firm, so leave it at room temperature for a while before eating..
- I dusted the top of the cake with powdered sugar this time, but you can also put on some nuts before baking the cake..
- Please also take a look at "Mild Caramelized Apple Poundcake" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156715-comforting-caramelized-apple-poundcake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food apple tea poundcake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!