Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker chicken chili verde. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken chili verde using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde:
- Make ready of chicken breast or thighs.
- Take of water, chicken broth, or vegetable broth (you can use 1 cup water and 1cup broth).
- Make ready of salsa verde.
- Take of onion, diced.
- Take of red bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready of dried bay leaf.
- Prepare of ground coriander.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde:
- Add salsa and 2 cups of liquid to crock pot, place the chicken, onion, bell pepper, bay leaf, coriander and cilantro. Give a stir..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back to crock pot just before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker chicken chili verde recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!