Vanilla and Rum Madeleines.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vanilla and rum madeleines. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vanilla and Rum Madeleines is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vanilla and Rum Madeleines is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vanilla and rum madeleines using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla and Rum Madeleines:
- Prepare of ★Plain flour.
- Prepare of ★White caster sugar.
- Take of ★Baking powder.
- Take of Unsalted butter.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Honey.
- Take of pod Vanilla beans.
- Take of to 1 tablespoon Rum.
Steps to make Vanilla and Rum Madeleines:
- Grease the moulds and sprinkle with strong bread flour if necessary. Melt the unsalted butter in a microwave. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the ★ dry ingredients and sift into a bowl..
- Mix the eggs, honey, and vanilla beans together and add to the ★ dry ingredients. Stir until evenly combined..
- Add the melted butter and stir well. Add the rum and stir until the batter is even and smooth..
- If you have time, rest the batter for more than 1 hour. I put the batter into a piping bag and put it in the vegetable bin in the fridge..
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Pipe the batter into the moulds to fill up to 80 %. Give several sharp taps to the moulds to flatten the surface..
- Bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes. When a skewer inserted comes out clean, they are ready. Remove the madeleines from the mould and put on a cooling rack..
- When almost cooled, cover with cling film and leave to cool completely. Alternately, you can cover with a moistened tea towel while hot and leave to cool..
- To store them, wrap them in cling film or put in a plastic bags to prevent from drying out..
- Freshly baked, these are fluffy and have the wonderful smell of vanilla. After cooled, the sponginess is settled and moist. I like them either way..
- Have a look at my 'Milky Madeleine'..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vanilla and rum madeleines recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!