Lemon Milk Rusks.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon milk rusks. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Milk Rusks is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lemon Milk Rusks is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon milk rusks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Milk Rusks:
- Make ready 3 of pieces of sliced bread or a corresponding amount of french bread Sliced bread or a French baguette.
- Take 40 grams of ●Powdered sugar.
- Get 20 grams of Skimmed milk powder.
- Get 15 grams of ● Butter or (if you don't have butter) margarine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of to 2/3 tsp lemon juice, or as desired.
- Make ready 1 of few drops ● Vanilla oil.
- Make ready 1 of Sliced almonds (to taste and optional).
Steps to make Lemon Milk Rusks:
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix well. When it softens enough to mix easily, add the ● and continue mixing..
- Cut bread into as thin pieces as possible. Ideally slice them to about 5 millimeters in thickness. Cut them into any shape you like. Spread the ● on the bread..
- Preheat your oven to 100°C (or 212 F) and bake for 30 minutes. If you bake the bread on a rack as shown, the bottom will get dry out more easily too..
- It's fine to bake the bread straight on a baking sheet too..
- The piece on the left is about 5 mm in thickness and the one on the right is slightly over 1 cm. The 5 mm thick piece is crispier. I recommend thin slices..
- The bread will get dry when it cools down. Bon appetit..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon milk rusks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!