Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Condensed milk cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Condensed milk cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are terrific at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to condensed milk cake recipe. To make condensed milk cake you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Condensed milk cake:
- You need 120 g of cake flour.
- Use 120 g of butter unsalted.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tsp of almond flavour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Line the base of an 8" round pan with parchment paper.
Steps to make Condensed milk cake:
- Cream butter and sugar In a mixing bowl till fluffy, using hand mixer or otherwise..
- Add in eggs one at a time into the mixture and mix thoroughly till smooth..
- Gently add in condensed milk, vanilla essence, almond flavor and lemon juice mix gradually..
- In a separate bowl sift and combined flour and baking powder..
- Now add in dry ingredients into the creamed butter mixture and mix with a spatula do not over mix..
- Pour tour mixture into your lined pan and place in your oven (350*f) for 25-30mins or till a skewer comes out clean..
- Once your cake is ready.bring out of oven and place on a wire rack for 10mins..
Sweetened condensed milk adds richness and sweetness to recipes, making it great for desserts and A boxed chocolate cake is saturated with sweetened condensed milk, hot fudge, and caramel. Milk cake is a basic yet versatile dessert. Recipes for it vary around the globe, so there are several different Mix the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Add condensed milk and mix until incorporated. Using a buttery condensed-milk cake base and topping it with unsweetened cream and strawberries produces a lovely moist cake with more character.
If you find this Condensed milk cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.