Decorated Chocolate Rusks. Take your rusk to a new level with this easy dessert! See more ideas about Rusk recipe, Rusk, Recipes. These cappuccino-scented biscotti are dotted with milk chocolate chips and chopped walnuts for a crunchy, dunkable cookie that's sure to please.
Rusk with blue and pink mice. Chocolate syrup leaking heart shape love. Create a chocolate masterpiece out of nearly any dessert by adding one of these fabulous chocolate frostings, glazes, or sauces.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, decorated chocolate rusks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Decorated Chocolate Rusks is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Decorated Chocolate Rusks is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Take your rusk to a new level with this easy dessert! See more ideas about Rusk recipe, Rusk, Recipes. These cappuccino-scented biscotti are dotted with milk chocolate chips and chopped walnuts for a crunchy, dunkable cookie that's sure to please.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook decorated chocolate rusks using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Decorated Chocolate Rusks:
- Get 1 of desired amount Bread (French baguette is recommended).
- Make ready 1 of desired amount Butter (unsalted butter is recommended).
- Make ready 1 of desired amount Chocolate bars (white, milk, dark or any other chocolate you like).
We've collected our best rich and spreadable chocolate icings, including. Light, crispy, and glazed with richchocolate, this biscuit cookie is apreferred snack among artisans. See also: Sugar Rusk, Coconut Rusk. Our Luxury chocolates are of a high quality and suited to a wider audience using attractively priced Swiss chocolate.
Steps to make Decorated Chocolate Rusks:
- Cut a baguette into 7 – 8 mm slices. If you are using a big loaf, adjust the size..
- Thinly spread butter which was brought to room temperature (or warmed in microwave) on one side of each slice, using a butter knife..
- Place the rusks on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. The side coated with butter should be up. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 150℃.
- While baking, cut chocolate bars into pieces. I recommend using a knife,but you can also break it with your hands..
- Once the rusks are baked, turn them over and place chocolate pieces on top. You can decide the amount, but it's best to put a mound of chocolate pieces..
- Once all rusks are covered with chocolate, put them back in the oven. You don't have to turn on the oven. 5 – 10 minutes in the oven makes chocolate melt using the residual heat..
- When the chocolate melts, take out the baking tray and smooth out the surface of the chocolate using a butter knife..
- Place them on a cake rack and let the chocolate harden in a cool place. If your room temperature is warm, then put them in the refrigerator..
- Once the chocolate is hard, it's done! You can bake many of them and wrap them in a bag showing the black and white side to look like the Othello game. Kids will love them too!.
- You can also make a marble pattern by mixing white and dark chocolate evenly..
- ＊For your reference, you can make about 40 – 50 rusks with one baguette and it takes 50 g of butter. With one chocolate bar you can make about 10 rusks..
- ＊You can use unsalted butter, but its saltiness overpowers the rich chocolate taste and makes it a bit heavy..
- ＊You can also bake them without butter, but they will turn out more like bread + chocolate instead of rusks..
To have your logo or promotional message printed onto a personalised chocolate. Apple, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Fat, Emulsifier: Soya & Sunflower Lecithins, Vanilla Flavouring). For luxury chocolate gifts, come to Rococo Chocolates. Share your love for chocolate using #SimplyChocolate. chocolate, artisan bar, syrup, Arkansas, single origin, chocoholic, spread, cocoa powder, custom chocolate, custom bars, dark chocolate, bonbons, white chocolate, baking chocolate, coffee, bean. Experience stone ground organic dark chocolate with true grit!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food decorated chocolate rusks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!