Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my madeleines. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Madeleines is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Madeleines is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my madeleines using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Madeleines:
- Make ready of Cake flour.
- Get of Strong bread flour.
- Take of Sugar.
- Make ready of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Eggs (large).
- Take of Honey.
- Make ready of Butter (unsalted).
- Get of Rum.
- Prepare of bit Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make My Madeleines:
- Basically, all you have to do is add the ingredients in order from the top and mix them together. Weigh and add the strong flour, cake flour, and sugar to a bowl and use a whisk to mix together until fluffy (or you could sift)..
- Add the egg and honey and continue mixing..
- Pour in the melted butter and mix in neatly. Mix in the rum and vanilla extract as finishing touches..
- The batter is completed when it leaves tracks when it falls like a ribbon from the whisk. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight..
- Chilling the batter overnight makes the cake smooth, moist, and plump after baking. If you don't have time, chill for at least 2 hours..
- Fill the molds with the batter. (Use a spoon or a piping bag etc.) Fill about 80% full..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a 190ºC preheated oven..
- They're finished. Once they have cooled slightly, put in a bag or a sealed container to keep moist. They're better a day or longer after baking..
- The browned side is plump and the center swells, and are cute..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my madeleines recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!