Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce. Your family will love this classic oven-baked French toast sweetened with a buttery combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. My family loved this and is already begging for a repeat. I spread a very thin layer of cinnamon applesauce between the bread layers and then sprinkled a little extra.
Throw together flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. You can also toss in some nutmeg, which makes it extra delicious. No need to gaze at the stove while it cooks; just put it in the oven and it is done!
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked french toast with cinnamon sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your family will love this classic oven-baked French toast sweetened with a buttery combination of cinnamon and brown sugar. My family loved this and is already begging for a repeat. I spread a very thin layer of cinnamon applesauce between the bread layers and then sprinkled a little extra.
Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked french toast with cinnamon sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 of baguette.
- Take 300 Millilitres of milk.
- Make ready 100 Millilitres of Cream.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Take 25 Grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 175 Millilitres of milk.
- Take 50 Grams of Butter.
- Get 50 Grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving with butter and syrup. A cinnamon and brown sugar topping makes this easy French toast bake a delicious breakfast treat! I love French toast, but it's not ideal for serving a crowd. Make it for the holidays, Mother's Day, or any weekend brunch.
Instructions to make Baked French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce:
- Slice the baguette into 1 inch slices. Beat the eggs, milk, cream and vanilla extract together. Place the slices of baguette in a greased baking dish in a single layer..
- Pour the egg mixture over the slices of bread. Cover with cling film and leave it to soak for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.. Dot with butter..
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and bake the french toast for 25 to 30 minutes till golden brown..
- To make the cinnamon sauce, put all the ingredients other than the cinnamon powder into a sauce pan and stir continuously till it forms a thick sauce. Add the cinnamon powder at the end and serve with the baked French toast dusted with icing sugar..
French toast sticks are french toast you can eat with your fingers and tastes like cinnamon doughnuts. My love affair with rediscovering french toast continues. Last week it was Apple French Toast, a pile of french toast dripping with self saucing stewed apple syrup. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked french toast with cinnamon sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!