Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant condensed milk/milkmaid recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant condensed milk/milkmaid recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant condensed milk/milkmaid recipe. You can cook instant condensed milk/milkmaid using 3 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant condensed milk/milkmaid:
- Take 500 ml of full fat milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 pinch of baking soda.
Instructions to make Instant condensed milk/milkmaid:
- Heat a deep heavy bottom pan on low flame. Add all the ingredients together into the pan and mix well..
- Let it boil for 15 minutes. (keep stirring).
- After 15 minutes you will see that the mixture starts getting thick..
- Turn off the flame and keep stirring for 5-10 minutes. Let it cool down completely. Your condensed milk is ready😊.
- Always use heavy bottomed pan for making condensed milk..
- Keep stirring continously, else it will stick to the bottom..
- While the condensed milk is boiling, keep testing the consistency..
- To check the consistency, dip a spatula in the mixture and lift out..
- If you see that the mixture is dropping down in a thick broad layered form means it is done. If it's dropping down in drops form then let it boil for more 5 minutes..
- Store it in an air tight container and keep it in refrigerator..
- It will last for about one week in refrigerator😊.
Easily make my Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe and use it to create ice cream, cookies & more! Condensed milk is used for a variety of dessert recipes. These homemade versions are great to whip up if you are out of stock and don't wish to pay much money for that little can at the store. Homemade Condensed Milk/How to make Condensed Milk/Milkmaid Recipe/Condensed Milk kaise banaye. Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe – Make milkmaid at home with just simple ingredients condensed milk caramel pudding-The easiest dessert you'll ever make with a light and smooth texture, an egg custard-based pudding for a crowd.
If you find this Instant condensed milk/milkmaid recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.