Pesto Salsa Bruschetta.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pesto salsa bruschetta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Salsa Bruschetta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pesto Salsa Bruschetta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pesto salsa bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Salsa Bruschetta:
- Get 1 of whole wheat french baguette.
- Get 1/4 of th cup pesto.
- Prepare 1/8 of th cup tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blanched broccoli.
- Get 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Pesto Salsa Bruschetta:
- Cut the whole wheat french baguette into medium thick slices and lightly toast them on tawa or oven..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the toasted bread and keep them aside..
- Mix the blanched broccoli with pesto & add black pepper to it & place it on half side of the baguette slice, and top the rest half with salsa. Serve with tea/coffee..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pesto salsa bruschetta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!