Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rava Kesari with Condensed Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava Kesari with Condensed Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava kesari with condensed milk recipe. You can cook rava kesari with condensed milk using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rava Kesari with Condensed Milk:
- You need 1/4 cup of semolina.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 TbSp of Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 TbSp of Sugar.
- You need as required of Few Cashews.
- Prepare As needed of Few Raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide strands of Saffron few.
- Use 1 TbSp of milk to soak saffron.
Steps to make Rava Kesari with Condensed Milk:
- Add 1/2 TbSp ghee in a pan. Heat it up. Fry cashews followed by raisins. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1/2 Teaspoon ghee in the same pan. Add semolina and roast it in medium flame until fragrant or light brown color appears..
- Meanwhile boil water separately. When semolina is brownish, add 3/4 cup hot water. Mix well and continue to cook in medium low flame.
- Once the water is absorbed completely, add saffron soaked in 1 tbsp milk. Mix well..
- Now add sugar and mix..
- After sugar is melted and mixed well, add condensed milk. Mix well.
- Finally add fried cashews and raisins..
This is another type of Rava Kesari which I prepare often for neivedhyam in poojas. To make the kesari so soft, I use milk. Rava kesari recipe with stepwise pics. Kesari is a popular and delicious south indian sweet made from semolina. rava kesari north indian counterpart is Use same amount of milk as the quantity of water mentioned in the recipe. To get a melt in the mouth rava kesari, the proportion of rice and water to be.
If you find this Rava Kesari with Condensed Milk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.