Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vietnamese banh mi sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vietnamese banh mi sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich:
- Make ready 1 of thin baguette, sliced about 15 cm long French baguette.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Liver paste (optional).
- Take 2 slice of Ham.
- Take 1 dash of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Take 1 of Lettuce, cucumber.
- Take 1 dash of Coriander (or parsley).
Steps to make Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich:
- Please use liver paste, liver paté, or liver spread. I used canned liver spread..
- Prepare some vinegared Vietnamese salad. You can make this with Japanese ingredients if that's easier. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147589-vietnamese-salad-with-vinegared-carrots-and-daikon.
- Crisply toast the baguette and spread the inside with the liver paste and mayonnaise..
- Add in the cucumber, ham, namasu, and lettuce. The sandwich is ready to eat..
- This sandwich tastes great with a little fish sauce, soy sauce or Vietnamese sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147588-vietnamese-all-purpose-sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vietnamese banh mi sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!