Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole. Tater Tot CasseroleOur Home Made Easy. This spicy sweet potato tot casserole would also be great with spinach or kale cooked into the filling, so you can pack plenty of nutrition into this dish. If you can get your hands on the right variety of sweet potato tots, the recipe is also gluten-free and without added sugar.
Shredded cheese and eggs usually bind a casserole together, and they can be a little. How to make Cheeseburger Tater tot Casserole. A delicious condensed milk sweet potato pie.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato 🍠 tater tot casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Tater Tot CasseroleOur Home Made Easy. This spicy sweet potato tot casserole would also be great with spinach or kale cooked into the filling, so you can pack plenty of nutrition into this dish. If you can get your hands on the right variety of sweet potato tots, the recipe is also gluten-free and without added sugar.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato 🍠 tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole:
- Make ready 1 bag (20 ounce) of frozen sweet potato tater tots.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
- Get 1 box (6 ounce) of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe (HOW TO MAKE A TATER TO CASSEROLE)! I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole:
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Sprinkle your dry stuffing mix onto the bottom of baking pan…….
- Place your sliced onion all over dry stuffing mix……
- In a large bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, black pepper, garlic powder and sour cream………
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dry stuffing mix…….
- Now pour over cream cheese mixture your bag of frozen sweet potato tater tots……
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese all over tater tots…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until hot and bubbling…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Here's a healthy alternative to the classic frozen potato snack. Sweet potatoes have more fiber than their starchier counterparts and a Roll the sweet potatoes into small balls and one at a time roll in the flour, then egg, then cracker crumbs. Shape with your fingers, line a. Tater Tot Casserole is a classic dish made with the favorite potato bites that you can bring to potlucks and make everyone go for another serving! Tater Tot Casserole is a rich and filling dish that can be served to many guests at parties with minimal effort.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato 🍠 tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!