Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel rusks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Rusks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Rusks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel rusks using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Rusks:
- Take of Rusks.
- Make ready 1/2 of baguette French bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take of Caramel.
- Make ready 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 50 grams of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Caramel Rusks:
- Thinly slice the baguette and bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 130℃..
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar together. Spread it on the bread slices, and bake at 130℃ for another 15 minutes..
- Melt the sugar over medium heat until it turns a deep amber..
- Heat the heavy cream in the microwave until just before boiling point. Add one tablespoon of the cream to the sugar from Step 3 and mix..
- Stir in the rest of the cream in small batches. When it's all mixed in, bring it to the boil..
- Stop the heat and mix it again. Let it cool as you mix..
- Continue until it is firm enough to draw patterns with..
- Pour it on top of the rusks from Step 1..
- When the caramel has hardened, they're done..
- If you let it chill to the extent shown, it will be difficult to draw patterns. If this happens, heat it and return to Step 6..
- It becomes a crunchy caramel candy when hardened..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel rusks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!