Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes. Delicious, fresh, healthy, vegan sweet potato recipe! Baked sweet potatoes – cut in half to shorten cooking time Seasoned, roasted chickpeas Garlic-herb sauce Parsley-tomato salad for garnish. These Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes are bursting with flavour and so easy to make.
Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes: A fresh, zippy, sweet-and-tangy recipe for sweet potatoes. This is the perfect vegan dinner recipe for Meatless Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes. Burning campfire air and cricket forest song as we picked our way over the gravel road with bare feet.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked mediterranean sweet potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Delicious, fresh, healthy, vegan sweet potato recipe! Baked sweet potatoes – cut in half to shorten cooking time Seasoned, roasted chickpeas Garlic-herb sauce Parsley-tomato salad for garnish. These Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes are bursting with flavour and so easy to make.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked mediterranean sweet potatoes using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Get 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 60 g of tahini.
- Get 1/2 of a lemon of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Make ready 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Get of Water.
- Prepare 45 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 15 g of chopped parsley.
- Get of Other half for the lemon juiced.
- Get of Chilly garlic sauce (optional).
Tender roasted mediterranean sweet potatoes filled with fluffy quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, hearty sautéed kale, and salty and creamy feta cheese. · Baked sweet potatoes topped with kale and chickpeas cooked with Mediterranean flavors, and finished off with a creamy basil yogurt sauce. Healthy sweet potatoes are halved lengthwise and roasted. At the same time, a decadent combination of chickpeas, cumin, and paprika is also cooked in the oven. These Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes are bursting with flavor, packed with healthful ingredients, and simple to make.
Instructions to make Baked Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to about 250°c and in backing tray with tin foil.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half lengthwise leaves the kin on. Rub halves with olive oil on bot side and place on baking tray skin side up..
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse. And toss in olive oil and all the spices (cumin, coriander, cinnamon and paprika).
- Place chickpeas in the same backing tray and put the tray in the oven and cook until sweet potatoes are soft, you can put a fork through with ease (about 30 minute).
- Meanwhile in a bowl ix together the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, dill and water to make a garlic sauce. Add water to the bowl til it has a sauce texture, not too watery but not sticky.
- Next prepare the tomato topping, in a small bowl combined the chopped tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and chilly garlic sauce. Add as much garlic sauce as you want, depends on you liking. I added about a tablespoon..
- When the potatoes are ready take them out place two halves on each plate, skin side down,. And press them a little to create a small tear in the middle if the potato..
- Then place the chickpeas on top, place the tomatoes mixture and top with the garlic-tahini sauce..
- Serve immediately and enjoy :).
These oven-baked sweet potato are loaded with a delicious mix of roasted chickpeas, a quick roasted bell pepper salad, and a delicious creamy lemon dressing. Baked sweet potatoes are stuffed with a Mediterranean-inspired mixture of roasted garbanzo beans, hummus, tomatoes, and a seasoning blend for a unique side dish or meal. Place potatoes face-down on the baking sheet with the beans. NEW VIDEO: Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes! Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes recipe filled with a Mediterranean Quinoa using sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and tons of flavor!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked mediterranean sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!