Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna steak with avacado light salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna steak with avacado light salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna steak with avacado light salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna steak with avacado light salad recipe. You can have tuna steak with avacado light salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna steak with avacado light salad:
- Take 1 of fillet of Tuna.
- Get 1/2 of Avacado.
- Use 1 of tspn fish eggs.
- Use of Corriander.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Chipotle Chillis.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Get of Coarse salt.
Steps to make Tuna steak with avacado light salad:
- Finely slice up your tuna steak into 3 smaller fillets..
- Coat the fillers in sesame oil and heat a pan..
- Slice the Avacado and coriander whilst the pan heats. Add a small squeeze of lemon oil..
- Chuck the sesame oil tuna steak into the pan and give it a 30 second blast on each side – you want it to be pink in the middle still..
- Before removing add a dash of soy sauce and squeeze the rest of the lemon over..
- Serve the Avacado and coriander with the tuna steak placed over the top.
- Sprinkle the chipotle chilli and a teaspoon of fish eggs over the top. Garnish with a final bit of coriander. Add a dash of salt to taste – the sweetness of the fish eggs will offset this nicely..
- I also did a version of the dish without cooking the Tuna – tasted lovely! I topped it with toasted sesame seeds!.
This super easy to make salad is healthy, light and refreshing and is great for a keto or low-carb diet. If you love tuna and you love avocado then you're going to LOVE this avocado tuna salad. Avocado Tuna Salad is anything but boring! It's full of delicious flavors, a variety of bright colors and How Long Does Tuna Salad Last? I don't recommend making this easy tuna salad recipe too far in *If you plan on eating tuna a few times a month I recommend using light tuna, if you only eat it once.
If you find this Tuna steak with avacado light salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.