Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cupcakes w/ vanilla buttercream frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate cupcakes w/ vanilla buttercream frosting using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter/margarine.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get of frosting:.
- Get 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of milk.
Steps to make Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting:
- Sift and set aside the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt..
- Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add and beat in eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Gradually add and mix the flour mixture, alternating with sour cream, and ending with flour..
- Fill up 3/4 of each baking cup with the batter. Bake for approx. 20 minutes at 350°F..
- FROSTING: mix butter until smooth, beat in powdered sugar, then vanilla and milk..
- Pipe the buttercream frosting onto the cupcakes. Add strawberries and coconut on top for decoration and extra flavor 🙃(optional)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate cupcakes w/ vanilla buttercream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!