Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian fried steak with noodle salad recipe. To make asian fried steak with noodle salad you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad:
- Provide 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Asian fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 of lean beef steaks.
- Get 125 g of noodles.
- Provide 2 of limes, grated zest and juice.
- Take 1 of red chilli, deseeded and finally sliced.
- Provide 100 g of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, deseeded and sliced.
- Take 1 of cucumber, seeds removed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad:
- To make the marinade grind the lemongrass and garlic paste. Cost the steaks with the marinade and season with salt, (to enhance the flavour of the meat, refrigerated for 45mins or preferable over night).
- Pre cook the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside to cool..
- In a lightly oiled saucepan on medium heat, cook the steaks on both sides. Cooking time will vary depending on how you like your steak (rare, medium or well done). Remove from the heat and place on a plate to cool..
- In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, olive oil and chilli. Stir well..
- In a serving bowl add the noodles, pepper, sliced cucumber, bean sprouts, juice and zest lime and sesame seeds. Gently combine the ingredients before adding the fish sauce..
- Finally, slice the steaks into strips and serve with the noodle salad. Garnish with basil and coriander..
This Asian Steak is outrageously good yet ridiculously simple. This is the sort of dish that posh modern Asian restaurants charge a small fortune for. Finely shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl along with the Chang's Original Fried Noodles, spring onions and almonds. Dress with most remaining Dressing and toss gently. In a frying pan or wok, heat the rapeseed and sesame oils over a high heat.
If you find this Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.