Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. There are potato salads made with red potatoes, russet potatoes, and sweet potatoes. The kind that goes with baked beans and watermelon. I usually do one green onion per pound of potatoes.
Then flip/toss to ensure even baking. Assemble salad by adding greens to a serving bowl and topping with roasted sweet potato and avocado. A big green salad is one of my go-to meals all year round.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
There are potato salads made with red potatoes, russet potatoes, and sweet potatoes. The kind that goes with baked beans and watermelon. I usually do one green onion per pound of potatoes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- Make ready of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- Get of Chopped watermelon.
- Get of Tangerine (optional).
- Prepare of Salad topper(optional).
- Make ready of For the dressing:.
- Take 1 of apple.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Get of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
In the summer, the lettuces I find at the farmers market are so soft & sweet that a big green This summery bean salad is incredibly versatile. Dress it up with a soft-boiled egg or chickpeas to make it a meal, or serve the mix of potatoes, green. Charlie Andrews Demonstrates how to make Fried Catfish,Baked Macaroni,Green Peas AND Potato Salad all in one meal. I used sliced sweet potato baked until tender.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad:
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
To make it, I roasted it at the same time as the tofu, simply sprinkled with a little salt and pepper, no oil Mixed salad greens, kale, swiss chard, collard greens or spinach is perfect. If you plan on making this for food prep, I'd suggest using a sturdier. Our easy vegetarian salads include caesar salad recipes, potato salads and green salads. Sweet, crunchy, creamy and zingy – this vibrant salad is an explosion of flavours and textures. Thai-style peanut noodle salad with herbs and watermelon.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked sweet potatoes and watermelon green salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!