Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts. Add the blue cheese and heat until the cheese melts. Stir in the bacon and pecans and season to taste with salt and pepper. Haricots Verts, Red Potato and Cucumber Salad.
Expert: Jason Miller Bio: Jason Miller is a Corporate Executive Chef and his responsibilities include overseeing the culinary operations of the brand. Why should vegetables get all the Hasselback love? This is a crust-lover's version of schnitzel stuffed with panko.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts is something that I have loved my entire life.
Add the blue cheese and heat until the cheese melts. Stir in the bacon and pecans and season to taste with salt and pepper. Haricots Verts, Red Potato and Cucumber Salad.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Make ready 6 pieces of pork loin chops (ca 175g each).
- Get 30 of potatoes, peeled.
- Make ready 30 slices of cheddar or other tasty cheese.
- Get 200 g of haricot vert.
- Make ready 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 cup of nacho chips, blended to same texture as breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 150 gram of blue cheese.
- Make ready 1 of lemon, juice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Get 2 tablespoon of paprika powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of white pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 2 deciliter of flour.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk (save 50 for mixing with egg).
Every nook and cranny is cloaked in a crispy coating. Slender haricots verts need little embellishment. Here they're tossed with a good dose of carrots and sesame seeds. Once it's cooked, the flavor mellows considerably.
Steps to make Pork Schnitzels with Bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts:
- Slice potatoes but don't cut all way through so it stays together, place in oven drizzle with olive oil and season with salt at 200C° for ca 45 minutes last few minute place cheese slices on each potato.
- Put pork chops between 2 chopping boards and hit it with a frying pan so it gets flattened to 1/2 cm thick.
- Mix spices add some to the mix of breadcrumbs and nacho chips rest to flour.
- Mix 50 ml ´milk and egg.
- Toss chopps in flavoured flour..
- Then in egg and milk mix.
- Finally cover with bread crumb mix.
- Fry in frying pan till golden brown, you can also give them colour and then place on oven tray and finish in oven.
- Steam the haricots.
- For the sauce first melt butter then add the flour to the pot and cook it out some (should have a grainy sandy texture without colour).
- Add some of the milk and then bring back to boil, it will be thick as glue then add another splash and bring to the boil, repeat till all milk is used up then melt the blue cheese through the sauce and season with lemon juice and salt & pepper.
Add haricots verts and soy sauce to pan. Salty and savory, this blue cheese sauce dresses up the average pork chop—and metaphorically takes it to the prom—in this amazingly simple and Pour the pan juices into the cheese sauce. Stir and, if needed, heat it up again. As blue cheese is often fairly salty, taste the sauce before adding. Remove the schnitzels from the pan and set aside to drain on kitchen paper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork schnitzels with bleu cheese sauce, hasselback potatoes and haricot verts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!