Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate avocado buttercream frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate avocado buttercream frosting using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting:
- Take 2 large of ripe avocados, peeled & pitted.
- Get 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
Instructions to make Chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting:
- Scoop avocados out into a food processor. Process until smooth, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down avocado with spatula if necessary..
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa powder to pureed avocado. Process for another minute or until creamy and combined, stopping once to scrape down mixture if necessary..
- Frost cake. This buttercream tastes best after it sits for a few hours, allowing time for flavors to blend. Enjoy ☺.
- Recipe inspired from Avocadocentral.com.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate avocado buttercream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!