Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce recipe. You can have noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- You need of A. Spicy Meat and Chilli Sauce.
- You need 300 g of – 400g minced meat.
- Prepare 2 C of cooking oil.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 C of chilli flakes.
- Take 4 tbsp (80 ml) of dark soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar (1-2tbsp to taste).
- Get To taste of – chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of B. Serving the Noodles.
- Prepare of Spring Onions – finely chopped.
- Prepare of Chinese greens – baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of dried noodles.
- Provide of Note:.
- Provide 1-2 pieces of dried noodles is for a single serving.
Steps to make Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- A. Blanch the meat by placing it in a pot, pour enough water to cover the meat then bring to a boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, discard the the liquid and rinse meat under running cold water. Keep aside..
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or a wok. Add cinnamon stick, star anise and garlic. Sauté and then add the meat and chili flakes. Stir until meat is cooked through then add the rest of the ingredients in A and cook until everything is well-incorporated. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool before storing. Use 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup per serving or to your liking..
- Serving the noodle – Only 4 ingredients needed, chili paste, dried noodles, chopped spring onion and green leafy vegetables..
- Chop spring onions. Place a tablespoon or two of chopped spring onion and enough chili paste in a mixing bowl. Keep aside. Mix a tablespoon of cooking oil and enough water for blanching in a pot and bring to a boil. Blanch green veggies in hot boiling water. Remove immediately once veggies turn light green and keep aside. Soften dried noodles in the same boiling water used to blanch the veggies..
- Next, transfer cooked noodles, from hot boiling water, straight to a mixing bowl in step 3. Mix everything well. Serve in a serving bowl with blanched veggies..
Get your sichuan spicy noodle fix! Dan Dan Noodles does call for a trip to the Asian store. Dan Dan Sauce in first – the savoury, Five Spiced sesame sauce with a slick of the signature chilli oil that you Reduce spiciness by using less chilli paste, Sichuan pepper and lastly, less chili oil (the oil is a key. Place the noodles in a big serving bowl, top with vegetable. Drizzle the sauce over and mix with chopsticks.
If you find this Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.