Very Thick Pork Chop Steak. Juicy thick cut pork chops are simple to prepare and the result can rival any traditional beef steak. And they are way cheaper to buy too. Making a perfect pork chop is completely easy.
With a few simple tricks, you can make juicy and tender pork chops with very little fuss. Depending on how thick the chops are, you might need to subtract or add a few minutes from the. The easiest recipe for tender, juicy pork chops that turn out perfectly every time.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, very thick pork chop steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Very Thick Pork Chop Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Very Thick Pork Chop Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Juicy thick cut pork chops are simple to prepare and the result can rival any traditional beef steak. And they are way cheaper to buy too. Making a perfect pork chop is completely easy.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have very thick pork chop steak using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Very Thick Pork Chop Steak:
- Get 300 grams of Pork loin.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Take 5 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 120 ml of Red wine.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Cast iron skillet and your oven. I encourage you to look for bone-on pork chops. They take a little longer to cook than boneless chops, but in my experience, they are another way of ensuring tender cooked. Pork Steak is a variation of Bistek Tagalog.
Instructions to make Very Thick Pork Chop Steak:
- Grate the onion and garlic and mix together. Marinate the pork with the mixture and leave to sit for a least 30 minutes..
- Remove the grated onion and garlic from the pork and pat dry. Place the pork with 50 ml of vegetable oil in a resealable bag. Squeeze out the excess air..
- Mix the marinade onion and garlic, ketchup and sugar to make a sauce..
- Place the pork bag in water in a pan heated to 70-75 ˚C. Leave to sit for 30 minutes. Maintain the temperature during this time..
- Remove the pork from the bag after the designated time..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Brown both sides of the meat quickly over a high heat. Cook each side for 1 minute..
- Remove the pork from the frying pan. Add the red wine to the empty frying pan and cook off the alcohol..
- After the alcohol has evaporated, add the onion, sugar and ketchup mixture and continue to cook for a short while..
- Pour a generous amount of the sauce over the pork and serve!.
Pork chops are used in this recipe. Making your own pork steak at home is simple and easy. This recipe is intended for beginners. This means that you can make this dish even if you are a newbie in the kitchen. Bridget shows Julia how to revamp boneless pork chops for a weeknight treat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food very thick pork chop steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!