Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basundi -with condensed milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basundi -with condensed milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basundi -with condensed milk recipe. To make basundi -with condensed milk you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basundi -with condensed milk:
- Use 11/2 litre of full fat milk.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar (reduce qty if you are using condensed milk also).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (almond,pista,cashew).
- Take 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk(optional).
- Take of Few strands of saffron.
Instructions to make Basundi -with condensed milk:
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add milk and bring it to a boil. As it starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low. Keep stirring and keep cooking till it gets half quantity. Do stir every 2-3 minutes and also scrap the sides and bottom of the pan to avoid scorching..
- While simmering, you will see a thin film of malai at the surface. Do mix as you stir. It gives grainy texture in the basundi. Now the milk is half quantity, it took me 25 minutes..
- Add condensed milk and keep it simmer for 5 more mins..
- Now add sugar and let it dissolve completely. Then add chopped nuts,cardamom powder and saffron..
- Mix and let it simmer for another 5 minutes. Saffron will infuse its color, basundi will be thick, yet runny consistency. Turn off the stove. This can be served warm, room temperature or chilled. But I personally like it when served chilled. Keep it in fridge overnight, serve chilled the next day 😋😋.
This characteristic Gujarathi milk based dessert is really a work of love. I love to make a bowl of I have seen basundi always served cold topped with chironji nuts. I agree, condensed milk gives it a totally different flavor; nothing like freshly made from. Basundi recipe is similar to rabri but little thin in consistency. It is a famous sweets recipe of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
If you find this Basundi -with condensed milk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.