🥖French Baguettes🥖. Baguette is a classic French loaf of bread that is characterized by its long, thin shape and crispy crust. French baguette is a lean dough , meaning The process of making an authentic French baguette recipe takes a little time and some understanding of bread technique. How to easily make traditional French Baguettes at home.
I use my KitchenAid and follow standard bread making procedures. A baguette (/bæˈɡɛt/; French: [baɡɛt]) is a long, thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough (the dough, though not the shape, is defined by French law). A traditional French baguette is made of flour, water, yeast and salt.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 🥖french baguettes🥖. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🥖French Baguettes🥖 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. 🥖French Baguettes🥖 is something that I have loved my whole life.
Baguette is a classic French loaf of bread that is characterized by its long, thin shape and crispy crust. French baguette is a lean dough , meaning The process of making an authentic French baguette recipe takes a little time and some understanding of bread technique. How to easily make traditional French Baguettes at home.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥖french baguettes🥖 using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Take 400 g (14 oz) of strong white bread flour.
- Get 300 ml (10 fl oz) of lukewarm water.
- Take 2 tsp of dried yeast.
- Get 1 of &1/2 tsp salt.
It's fascinating how these four simple ingredients produce a beautiful, flavorful, crusty baguette. As was mentioned above, many French baguettes, while using same ingredients, differ in appearance and taste. French Baguette: In a large bowl combine the flours, yeast, and malt powder. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the water.
Steps to make 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Place the water in a large bowl and add the yeast. Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate. Mix together the flour and salt in a bowl..
- Add half the flour into the water/yeast mixture to form a batter. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 3-4 hours until is becomes a bubbling mass. Mix in the remaining flour to form what should be a slightly sticky dough. If your dough is too sticky keep mixing in handfuls of flour to achieve the correct consistency..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Put the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and leave to rise until the dough has doubled in size. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Divide the dough into 2 and make each piece into a ball..
- Stretch a piece of dough out into a rectangle. Fold up the bottom third, fold over the top third and press to seal the edges. Perform this step a total of 3 times per piece of dough. You may need to let the dough rest for a minute or two between each stretch to avoid tearing the dough..
- Roll the dough out. Place in the grooves of a lightly-greased baguette tray OR fold a teatowel(to make 2 or 4 grooves, flour well and place a piece of dough in each groove or ( just simple put into the baking tray). Cover and leave the dough to rise for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240°C (464°F) conventional/ 220°C (430°F) fan oven and place a tray of water in the bottom. If you are using a teatowel transfer the risen dough to a baking tray..
- Cut deep diagonal slashes into the bread and bake for 15-20 minutes until well browned. #Notes: The dough should be really soft and moist and flow very slowly if left alone..
Baguettes are at their best the day they are made. The classic French baguette might take a lifetime to master, but you don't have time for that. Here's a simple baguette recipe that will amaze you. The perfect baguette, light with a crusty exterior and a soft, slightly chewy interior, is as sublime a creation as has ever emerged from any oven. French Baguette – How to Make Baguettes at Home – No-Knead French Bread Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🥖french baguettes🥖 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!