Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs and leek on toast breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs and leek on toast breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs and leek on toast breakfast recipe. To make eggs and leek on toast breakfast you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggs and leek on toast breakfast:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil (can be replaced with butter).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped leek.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of spicy Paprika (can be replaced with other spicy seasoning).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of toast.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Eggs and leek on toast breakfast:
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat..
- Add the leek and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the garlic glove and the Paprika and cook for another 3 minutes..
- When the leek and the garlic is cooked, take it out of the pan and use the pan to fry 2 eggs as desired..
- Meanwhile, toast the bread to the point of your desire..
- Assemble the toast: spread the Greek yogurt evenly on the toast. Top with leek and garlic and squeeze the lemon juice on top. At last, top with one fried egg and season with salt and pepper..
On my previous video, I have done a regular version of this Korean One Pan Egg Toast. What you have for breakfast also is impacted by what you eat for the rest of the day, your health, your fitness level and if you are trying to achieve a health But eggs on toast is a cracking good breakfast to have on some days. So is any other food you like. Vegan Sunday breakfast – the legendary avocado toast. Peveril Blog. avocado, salt, lemon juice, toast, pepper.
If you find this Eggs and leek on toast breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.