French Baguette Platter. This classic French baguette recipe breaks down the French Baguette Recipe Overview. Techniques Used: Pre-Ferment (Poolish) & Stretch & Fold Method for Bread Making. French Baguettes Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com.
It's fascinating how these four simple ingredients produce a beautiful, flavorful, crusty baguette. Le Cadeaux Benidorm Baguette Platters have a French Country inspired pattern in shades of yellow, blue and white. The backs are all solid yellow.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, french baguette platter. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Baguette Platter is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. French Baguette Platter is something which I have loved my entire life.
This classic French baguette recipe breaks down the French Baguette Recipe Overview. Techniques Used: Pre-Ferment (Poolish) & Stretch & Fold Method for Bread Making. French Baguettes Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook french baguette platter using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Baguette Platter:
- Make ready 2 cup (reserve 1/2 cup separately) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of yeast.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of flavour less oil for brushing.
- Get 2 tablespoon of butter for toppings.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Nutella.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Take 1/2 of apple cut into slices.
- Make ready 1 bunch of black grapes.
- Make ready 10 of walnut.
- Get 1/2 block (as per requirement) of cheese cubes.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of jam.
- Get 1 of fistful mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of fistful coriander leaves.
Trays have the look like expensive ceramic serving. This is an excellent recipe for French bread/baguettes. I use my KitchenAid and follow standard bread making procedures. Find french baguette stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Instructions to make French Baguette Platter:
- In a bowl of water add the sugar and yeast and set aside to proof..
- In a non grease bowl add all purpose flour. To it add salt and mix well till it is well combined..
- Add bloomed yeast to the flour and mix well with spatula until it forms sticky dough..
- Transfer the sticky dough to a greased vessel. Brush very little oil on top of the dough and cover the dough with a kitchen towel. Cut a square piece of parchment paper and place on a rack. Sprinkle some flour on top as shown..
- Wait till the dough double in size(it takes almost 2 hours). Sprinkle the reserved flour on a clean kitchen counter and dump the dough. Flatten the dough and deflate air by punching..
- Do not knead the dough. Flatten the dough and fold as shown like a packet..
- Again flatten the dough and fold. Repeat the fold thrice. Now roll the dough as a long rope. Make sure it doesn't stick. Sprinkle flour well as shown..
- Place the Baguette rope on top of the prepared parchment wired rack. Sprinkle flour on top of the Baguette log. Score the dough log with a sharp knife to make the wedges..
- Baguette dough is ready for the second proof. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel. Wait until it double in size..
- Preheat oven for 230 degree celcius placing a cake tin as shown. Let it preheat for half hour..
- After half hour the Baguette dough is well risen. Now pour 1 cup water in the cake tin which is been preheating. This water helps the Baguette to form soft chewy middle texture. Place the Baguette rope rack and shut the oven door immediately..
- Set the baking time to 40 minutes. Let it it bake until crispy brown top..
- French Baguette is well baked with crispy top and soft chewy inside. Tap on top of the Baguette to hear the hollowness. This sound shows a Perfect French Baguette. Let it cool before slicing..
- Slice the Baguette and spread a thin layer of butter and top with onion slices, capsicum and cubes of cheese. Change the topping with tomato slice,onion and cheese cubes. For sweeter version, spread some Nutella and place a slice of apple and a walnut. Another version is,spread some condensed milk and place a blob of jam and walnut..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius and bake the topped salt and sweet French Baguette for 15 minutes. Before serving add some more grated cheese with black grapes and garnish with mint and coriander leaves. This French Baguette is eaten as an Appetizer or Main course..
Our large French baguette party platters heading out the door this afternoon. These are perfect for office lunches, picnics or a day on the boat. The classic French baguette might take a lifetime to master, but you don't have time for that. A baguette is one of the true icons of the French culinary tradition. Tasty bruschetta with cheese cream & germs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food french baguette platter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!